The Killary Lodge* NEW
Killary lodge is available on a self-catered or fully catered basis.
The Lodge features;
- Ten spacious ensuite bedrooms are individually designed with bespoke features
- A large conference room/studio that can be customised to your needs - perfect as a conference room, yoga studio, or workshop space - opening out onto an outdoor work space.
- A beautiful bespoke fully equipped kitchen with a large dining area (the building can be rented on a self catering or part/fully catered basis)
- A chill out area on the first floor complete with hanging chairs where you can curl up with a good book in one of our funky reading nooks
- A stylish lounge opens out onto an extensive outdoor area, complete with outdoor seating and two fire pits, with magnificent views of the surrounding mountains and sea - the perfect place to sit and watch the sun go down, surrounded by nature.
- A bright and airy reception room
Our large conference room/studio room (all furniture is movable and can be adjusted to your needs - a conference room, a yoga studio, a workshop, movie room etc) encourages togetherness, while also allowing privacy and can cater for small groups, large groups and families alike.
Located just 250m from the waters of Killary Fjord, this building sits in one of Ireland’s most beautiful areas. The lodge is fully furnished and has all the mod-cons you need and expect. There is a large outdoor area that is the perfect place to sit and watch the sun go down; surrounded by nature, listening to birdsong.
The building has a selection of Twin, Double and Dorm rooms. Each bedroom is unique with its own design, a mixture of style, play and a nod to our nautical, adventurous surroundings.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 King/Twin Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 King/Twin Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 King/Twin Bed, 2 Single Beds
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Double Bed Bunks, 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Double Bed Bunks, 2 Single Beds
- Bedroom 7 - 4 Single Beds
- Bedroom 8 - 4 Single Beds
- Bedroom 9 - 3 Single Beds
- Bedroom 10 - 1 Super King Bed
The Killary Lodge has a maximum capacity of 33 pax (can be extended to 36 when including children).
The Lodge has a fully kitted out domestic kitchen. Killary Lodge is available on a self-catering basis or can be fully staffed with catering provided. Just contact us to discuss your requirements.
Also on-site (April - September) is the Misunderstood Heron - an award-winning food truck serving up great coffee and freshly made, locally sourced food, all day.
Killary Lodge is situated in a nature lover's paradise. There are numerous walks and hikes nearby, in the mountains, through forests, trails and beaches, as well as endless cycling routes and lots of swimming options, both in the fjord and at nearby beaches. Connemara National Park is just 15km away.The Killary Lodge is located 5km outside of Leenane on the shores of the Killary Fjord.
View in Google Maps here