Schools & Youth
SUPERVISION & SAFETY
At Killary Adventure safety is paramount to everything that we do.
Our accommodation centre has CCTV throughout and we have a duty manager available at all times alongside night duty personnell in the evenings.
Our 24 hr supervision allows teachers to be as involved as they want to be. You can choose to either participate in activities with the students or to relax and enjoy our spectacular setting and comfortable facilities.
At Killary Adventure Co. we also ensure that:
- All instructors are Garda-vetted
- All instructors are Child Protection trained
- All instructors are qualified in Remote Emergency Care
- All instructors are certified by National Governing Bodies of each outdoor adventure sport and are in-house trained
- Strict safety procedures are in place as per National Governing Bodies and equipment suppliers, regarding ratios and operating standards
MOBILE PHONE POLICY
At Killary Adventure we want to ensure that your students get the most out of their trip. To this end we introduced a mobile phone policy in 2018 which is managed by our staff, and means that there is restricted access to phones and this is at a deisignated time. This new policy was a huge success with all teachers and leaders in 2018. Ask us about it!