DAILY ACTIVITY BOOKINGS
- Activity sessions run from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm each day.
- It is advisable to book all activities in advance to be sure of a place on the activities of your choice.
- All activities are not scheduled every day - the activity programme is based on what is already booked in.
- All activities are subject to availability and are weather dependent. If we have to cancel your requested activity due to weather we will offer you an alternative or a full refund.
- We do not recommend combining land and water activities in a 3-hour (half-day) session as time is lost in changing clothes and preparation.
- If you decide to book a full day of activities with us, spending half of the day on land and the other half in the water can be a really nice combination.
- Some activities will be available for booking from March - September
For activity bookings you will be asked for full payment on booking. This is a non-refundable payment. For groups of 10 or more a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total will be requested on booking with final balance a week in advance of the booking date.
SCHOOL YOUTH GROUPS
If you are making an enquiry about a booking it will allow us to help you more efficiently if you have thought about the following in advance:
- Number of students and leaders likely to be in your group
- How long you would like to stay for
- Possible dates that you would prefer
For residential bookings you will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit on booking and the full balance tww weeks in advance of arrival.
For activity bookings you will be asked for full payment on booking. This is a non-refundable payment. For groups of 10 or more a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total will be requested on booking.